Attractive job Opportunity in 5 Star Hotel in UAE
|Recruiting Agency||Bright Star Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas-ABU Dhabi.|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Areas of Specialization||Hotel / Restaurant, Hospitality ,|
|Needed Skills||Bartender, Kitchen Labour , Steward, Housekeeper, Waiter / Waitress,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 31500 - 42000|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Job Company: Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas-ABU Dhabi. One of the Middle East’s largest and most beautiful natural islands, Saadiyat has already gained global recognition as a leading destination for tourism and culture since its transformation began in 2006.
A flagship project of Abu Dhabi’s Tourism Development Investment Company (TDIC) and one of the emirates’ most ambitious developments to date, Saadiyat Island is envisaged as a center for luxury experiences for visitors and residents alike. Located just 500 m from the mainland, the island, which at 27 square kilometers is around half the size of Bermuda, boasts some 30 km of waterfront and 19 km of unspoiled white sandy beaches. The master plan for its development includes six districts encompassing the best of culture, hospitality, leisure, retail, education and more.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of English Language.
- Candidates with experience in star Hotels in the Gulf will be preferred.
Qualified candidates are advised to apply with a copy of updated CV asap.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.