Driving Job in UCC Urbacon Trading and Contracting Qatar
|Recruiting Agency||Julian Overseas Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||UCC UrbaCon Trading and Constracting|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Areas of Specialization||Labour, Driving,|
|Needed Skills||Heavy Driver,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||2 Years Experience|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 25434 - 62172|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Job Company: UCC UrbaCon Trading and Constracting, Qatar Seeking for three position.
1. Heavy Driver: 50 nos | 2. Operator: 50 nos | 3. Laborer 50 nos
All demand detail is on snapshot below:
This company also required GCC Buss Driver (Saudi, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait Licence Holder may apply), Trailer Driver (Qatar License)
Pre Interview: Going on...)
Interested candidates can drop their CV and complete documents at our office or email us at:-
Benefits and Requirement:
• Transportation Allowance - provided by company.
• Working hours - 8 hours per day & 6 days per week.
• Over time - As per labor law of Qatar.
- Full Detail CV
- Passport Size Photo
- Color Passport Copy
- Color Full size photo
- Qualification Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Other job related documents
FINAL INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD AS SOON POSSIBLE !
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.