Vacancy Announcement For 200 Candidates To Work In UAE
|Recruiting Agency||Dewan Consultants Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC)|
|No. of Vacancies||200|
|Areas of Specialization||Hotel / Restaurant, Airlines, Hospitality ,|
|Needed Skills||Pastry Man, Pastry Asst, Asst. Baker, Bakery Man, Commis II, Commis I, Butcher , Baker, Steward, Cook,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 34000 - 50000|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
EMIRATES FLIGHT CATERING
Terms and Condition:
Ø Duty 9 hours per day (6 days a week).
Ø Accommodation + Transportation+Medical+Insurance: -Provided by the company.
Ø Age Limit: - 21-35 yrs old.
Ø DUTY MEAL: Provided as allowance 227
Ø Candidates should be minimum SLC Passed & should be able to read, write & understand English
Ø Candidates should be Neat& Clean with Presentable Personality
Ø Other terms and conditions as per UAE Labor Law.
Highlighted Point– EKFC are keen to have a good pipeline of Bakery and Pastry candidates.
Points to note:
- All candidate profiles to be uploaded on Taleo(Email ID is compulsion)
- All shortlisted candidates to undergo medicals
- There will be 3 online assessments – English, Food & Safety and Skills test
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.