Attractive jobs in Qatar, Apply through Julian Overseas
|Recruiting Agency||Julian Overseas Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Jeezan Trading and Transport WLL|
|No. of Vacancies||80|
|Areas of Specialization||Labour, Driving,|
|Needed Skills||Helper , Laborer, Operator,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC PASSED|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 25416 - 6228|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Dear Job seeker,
We have 70 new jobs demand in Qatar, Required position and all jobs detail is given on snapshot demand: Please contact us as soon as possible. Pre-Interview gouing on...
Job Company: Jeezan Trading and Transport WLL
- For operator, GCC License (Excavator, Roller, Shovel, Bulldozer, Grader, JCB, Forklift, Loader and Crane Operator)
- For Driver, Priority to (GCC License) Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and Dubai license.
- For Operator, Nepali License holder also contact to apply.
Jeezan was operating domestically in the beginning and quickly became known as an experienced provider of transport services for heavy goods and project logistics. As a specialist, Jeezan is the ideal partner for developing transportation solutions for your specific demands.
Whether projects in the field of transportation, waste management, automobile services or marine engine services Jeezan is there and thanks to our flexible and highly qualified staff for planning and operation through which we meet our customers’ constantly growing requirements.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.