Qualifications and skills
- 1st commis chef: a Formal Qualification in culinary arts from recognized culinary training institute. b) Recent work experience in restaurant, hotel or resort.
- 2nd commmis chef:Basic working knowledge in culinary arts. b) One year experience in restaurant, resort or hotel.
- Chef de partie: a)Formal Qualification in culinary arts. At least 5 years of experience in galley with at least 2 years in Demi chef de partie.
- Bar steward: a) Graduate from a recognizrd hotel/bar operation or bar school. b) At least 2 year of experience in beverage service.
- Junior Assistant Purser: a) Hotel Management graduate or minimum 2 years' experence as a Customer service Agent or hotel front Desk Representative in 4/5 star hotel.
- Buffet steward: a) Minimum 1 year experence in food and beverage from recognized hotel, catering school having good communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Junior Waiter: a) Hotel Management graduate. b) 2 years' experience in restaurant service from 4 star hotel or cruise ship.c) Knowledge of food, beverage and wine menus.
- Laindry Attendant: Comprehensive knowledge of all equipment and chemicals used within the lundry department.
- Rooms Divison Attendant: Good and specific Knowledge of housekeeping with 2 years of experience.
- Galley Steward: a) Prior experience in Galley operation or dish department in reputed hotel.
- Other criteria: Applicant should be minimum of 21 year old, should possass a good command in English and excellent computer skills, a good physics, gentle person with no tattoo and no sweaty palm.
Interested candidates are requested to go to the apply section.
You can check LT Detail on MInistry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thingking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- - Always Check the LT detail before applying
- - Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- - Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer.
You may use Google to search for it.
- - You can get this information by 'Baideshik Rojgar' Mobile Apps Download
Shanti Chowk 4, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Information Provided by the Department of
Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after
receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that
countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in
touch with them when required.
Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will
be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be
provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please
keep a copy of the same with you safely.
Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being
conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign