Opportunity in Poland, Join One Month Polished language Classes
Opportunity in Poland with one month polished language classes, Interested candidates may contact us as soon as possible.
Where to Contact ?
Jobs Global Training Institute
1. English test. Poland - short introduction: geography, weather, religion, history, people, national celebrations, famous polish people, etc.
2. Pronunciation, alphabet
3. First meeting - greetings, introducing yourself, basic phrases
4. Countries and nationalities. Grammar: personal pronouns, verbs (to be, to be called, to speak)
5. The human being - parts of body, adjectives describing physical appearance and personality
6. Family members. Human's advantages and disadvantages. Grammar: construction "this is" and "these are", nouns and verbs in the nominative, verb "to have"
7. Work: professions and workplaces.
8. Grammar: nouns in the instrumental case, verb "to work", possessive pronouns
9. Sport and leisure: sport disciplines, sports equipment.
10. Free time, hobbies and interests.
11. Grammar: verb "to like" and verbs ending in -ować. Adjectives and possessive pronouns in the instrumental
12. Time and numbers, days of the week, months
13. Food and drinks in restaurant. Meals and dishes. Verbs "to eat" and "to drink"
14. The Home: rooms, furniture, domestic appliances. Verbs "to live"
15. Everyday activities. Verbs "to get dressed", "to do", "to make".
16. Grammar: verbs endings -ę, -esz.
17. Shops and shopping. Clothes, shoes, accessories, colours.
18. Shopping for food.
19. Grammar: construction "there is", "there are", "there isn't", "there aren't", nouns and adjectives in the genitive
20. School and studies, objects, exams
21. Grammar - modal verbs: have to, can
22. Nature - animals and plants, the landscape, seasons and weather
23. Grammar - the preposition "with" and adverbs of frequency
24. Travelling - means of transport, journey, holidays, hotel and prices
25. Grammar - verbs "to go", "to love",the prepositions "to", "over", "in"
26. Health - illnesses, at the doctor's, at the chemist's, emergencies
27. Grammar - personal pronouns in the accusative
28. Places in Town. Giving directions.
29. Talking about the past
30. Talking about the future