Important Interview Tips for All Jobs Seeker
Jobs Tips What is Interview ?
Actually we think interview is a test but it is not test. It is an ego trip, or a gossip session. An interview should be informative, interesting, and pleasant. Every interview should have some give and take. By Interview company want What you offer, want, expect from the employer versus what the employer needs offers, will provide. If there is a balance between your two sides, you will probably work well together.
- Chose your job position.
- Google Search about the job position. (duty and responsibility etc)
- Know about the company which you going to interview. (by company website)
- Know who are they and what is their Mission?
- Think about how well your experience, interests and skills fit the job and the organization.
- Find out what the prospective employer is actually looking for.
- Know your duty and responsibility. (Search in Google)
- Well prepare for interview Question. (You can use Google for interview tips or click here) and prepare answers to these questions.
- Make your English acceptable. (You can learn by YouTube)
- Update your Resume (Bio-date, CV)
Ready to Interview
- Look Good, professional and perfect.
- Impress with your dress.
- Don't forget you are going to interview, so control your nervousness and greet the interviewer with happy face.
- A good handshake: A good handshake is a small but vital interview detail. It's important because, other than your appearance, your handshake is the first impression you make when meeting someone. A good handshake involves the eyes and the hands.
- Listen carefully to questions and answer them concisely.
- In your all answer use positive language and use body language.
- Ask for clarification if you're unsure of what the question means.
- Always remember that an interview is a professional business meeting. You are not there to make a new friend or exchange life stories.
- Only focus your dream job and career.
Follow your interviewer and his question. Maintain your focus during an interview, don't wander off the subject. Maybe questions are....
* Why should I hair you?
* Could you describe what traits make a person successful here?
* Could you tell me about the typical career path someone like me would follow? Based upon outstanding performance, where should I expect to be in five years? Ten years?
These questions indicate a long-term interest in the company.
- Remember! Don’t ask money question.
- After interview greet the interviewer and say thanks.