ANS Associates Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading professional manpower company serving in various categories of manpower services. We have performed better professional services in supplying competent human resources to the employers. We ethos ensure transparency and integrity of the highest standard in our work process.
We are very proud to introduce ourselves as one of the authorized recruitment agencies of Nepal to
send skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled manpower to any parts of the world.
Our company is licensed by Nepal Government and the License number is 473/060/61. Our company is located in Dhumbarahi, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Your requirement and demand will be treated with top priority and adequate attention. ANS is run by a dedicated and competent team of young employees. We sincerely do our work to get your support in the days to come.
- Our Belief
Business process should adhere to the ethical establishment of long-term success.
- Ethical business practices result in more trust, collaboration and healthy working relationship for achieving the business goal.
- Always comply with the rules, regulations, and laws by not involving in malpractices such as bribes, gifts or favors to get any work fulfilled or interest accomplished.
- Illegal and unfair dealing with our employees, customers, and suppliers through manipulation, secretion or any other illegal practices should never be carried out.
- All our staffs at ANS Associates Pvt. Ltd. Are equally responsible to adhere by local, foreign laws, company policies and regulations for keeping up company’s reputation and commitment to transparency, honesty, and integrity.
- Always protect property right while dealing with company’s stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers).
- Maintain ethical conduct while accomplishing one’s duties or even during the conflict of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Always maintain the confidentiality of information provided to the employees by the company except when legally authorized to disclosure.
- Sincerely, report any violations of this code or any other illegal conduct to the board of directors. All the directors, managers or officers must maintain the anonymity of the reporter.