Career Opportunity in British Embassy Kathmandu
The British Embassy Kathmandu
The British Embassy in Kathmandu is inviting applications in Corporate Services department for the following position.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Female Security Guard
The job will involve maintaining proper access control of British Embassy, providing safety and security to office properties, staff and visitors. Also, report any damages and security related matters to Security Supervisors and log incidents in the occurrence logbook.
Roles and responsibilities:
1) Maintain physical security of the British Embassy, Kathmandu.
2) To ensure no authorised personnel or vehicles enters the compound;
3) Issue passes and log details of authorised visitors and vehicles that enter within the compound;
4) Screen letters, parcels and vehicles that come within the compound;
5) Report any damages and security related matters to Security Supervisors and log incidents in the occurrence logbook;
6) Control visitor access at the main gate and consular section
7) Patrol and ensure the compound is safe;
8) Escort visitors inside the compound;
9) Re-act on any emergency situation to keep building and personnel safe.
10) Other duties as assigned
Language: English & Nepali
Level of language required: Fluent
For job specification please visit the following link https://bit.ly/2OtBwO1
Application closing date is 16 August 2018