Jobs Opportunity in Qatar in 11 Different Position
|Recruiting Agency||Panasco Nepal Concern Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Al Hayat Contracting and Cleaning WLL, Doha Qatar|
|No. of Vacancies||235|
|Areas of Specialization||Industries, Construction & Real Estate,|
|Needed Skills||Driver, Manager, Supervisor , Representative , Secretary , Mason, Electrician, Painter, Laborer, General Manager, Heavy Driver,|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 25245 - 280500|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Job Company: Al Hayat Contracting and Cleaning WLL, Doha Qatar
Demand for 11 Different position, Free food and Accommodation, Interested candidates may contact us as soon as possible. Please attend to Interview
What is Interview ?
Actually we think interview is a test but it is not test. It is an ego trip, or a gossip session. An interview should be informative, interesting, and pleasant. Every interview should have some give and take. By Interview company want What you offer, want, expect from the employer versus what the employer needs offers, will provide. If there is a balance between your two sides, you will probably work well together.
- Chose your job position.
- Google Search about the job position. (duty and responsibility etc)
- Know about the company which you going to interview. (by company website)
- Know who are they and what is their Mission?
- Think about how well your experience, interests and skills fit the job and the organization.
- Find out what the prospective employer is actually looking for.
- Know your duty and responsibility. (Search in Google)
- Well prepare for interview Question. (You can use Google for interview tips or click here) and prepare answers to these questions.
- Make your English acceptable. (You can learn by YouTube)
- Update your Resume (Bio-date, CV)
Ready to Interview
- Look Good, professional and perfect.
- Impress with your dress.
- Don't forget you are going to interview, so control your nervousness and greet the interviewer with happy face.
- A good handshake: A good handshake is a small but vital interview detail. It's important because, other than your appearance, your handshake is the first impression you make when meeting someone. A good handshake involves the eyes and the hands.
- Listen carefully to questions and answer them concisely.
- In your all answer use positive language and use body language.
- Ask for clarification if you're unsure of what the question means.
- Always remember that an interview is a professional business meeting. You are not there to make a new friend or exchange life stories.
- Only focus your dream job and career.
- Follow your interviewer and his question. Maintain your focus during an interview, don't wander off the subject. Maybe questions are....
Pre Interview going on... Please contact us...
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.