Career Opportunity in Poland, Demand for 81 candidates
|Recruiting Agency||Kanchan Human Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Speed Trans Car SP Zoo, Poland|
|No. of Vacancies||81|
|Areas of Specialization||Industries, Labour,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed and Trained candidates|
|Working Experience||Experienced candidates only can apply.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 60090 - 90140|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 65000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Poland is the gateway between Western and Eastern Europe and is part of an evolving region with a growing economy.
If you are planning to apply this demand, English is not commonly used so you'll have a better chance of securing a job if you can speak Polish. If you don't know about Polish language, you may apply, But you need to speak in English. While English and German are the most commonly spoken foreign languages, neither is by any means commonly used or understood.
See recent demand in snapshot:
Pre Interview going on... We also required Supermarket, Hotel, Security Guard and Driver professional for different company. Please keep in touch with us. For more detail of this demand and further demand please save our contact detail.
Duty Hour: working hours should not exceed eight hours per day, or 40 hours in a five day working week. Overtime hours are possible, as is night-time work (classed as between 9pm and 7am). Annual leave in Poland is accrued after the first month of work. Employees who have worked for a year or more are entitled to at least 20 days paid annual leave.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.