WORK OPPORTUNITY IN UAE, FINE CHAIN RESTAURANT
|Recruiting Agency||JobsGlobal.com Employment Services PVT|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Areas of Specialization||Hotel / Restaurant,|
|Needed Skills||Host / Hostess , Waiter / Waitress,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||Experienced (Related Position)|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 42500 - 50000|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Accommodation, Duty Meal and Transportation: Provide by company
Required Documents to Apply
- Full Detail CV
- Passport Size Photo
- Color Passport Copy
- Color Full size photo
- Qualification Certificates
- Experience Certificates Other job related documents
- 20-29 Years of age
- All must be fluent in English, Pleasing personality, hygienic
- Waiter should be minimum 5.6' • Waitress and hostess should be minimum 5.3'
- The minimum selection criteria is 2 years experience in a well known 4or 5 star hotel.
- Candidates with good overseas experiences will have an advantage.
- CV with full body Personal information (Birthday, Age, Status, Height, Weight Must be Indicated in CVs)
Pre- Interview Date: 21 August, 2017.
Only selected candidates can be participated in Final Interview - Candidates should be in Formal Dress -
JobsGLOBAL .COM Employment Services Pvt. Ltd
P.O. Box: 23080, Pani Pokhari, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9801100112, 9801100113, 9801100114,9801100115, 9801100122
Email: [email protected]
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.