Jobs Opportunity in UAE, Royal Catering Services LLC
|Recruiting Agency||Alliance Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Royal Catering Services LLC|
|No. of Vacancies||64|
|Areas of Specialization||Hotel / Restaurant,|
|Needed Skills||Loading & Unloading , Cook, Waiter / Waitress,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 29000 - 43500|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Jobs Opportunity in UAE, Royal Catering Services LLC | Interested candidates may contact us as soon as possible. All demand detail is below:
About Job Company
Royal Catering, founded in 2003 in Abu Dhabi, Excited about entering new market segments in 2016, while we continue expanding our existing operations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. More than 1900 highly trained professional staff. With a combination of expertise, quality and innovation.
1. Experience in related field
2. Come with updated biodata, pp size photo and original passport.
3. Should be smart and presentable.
Final Interview held on 4th August 2017.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.