Warehouse job in Qatar !
|Recruiting Agency||Jobs Global.com Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Areas of Specialization||Factory Worker, Industries, Labour,|
|Needed Skills||Warehouse Employer , Laborer,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 34598 - 40889|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
WAREHOUSE JOB IN QATAR
Document Collection/Pre-Interview is going on!
WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST - Male 20 Nos.
Basic Salary: 1100 QAR - 1300 QAR
§ Candidates should have at list 1 or2 years of Experience in their Respective Field.
§ Age: 22 to 30 years old.
§ Candidates should have Good English Communication Skills.
§ Full Details CV
§ Passport copy
§ PP size photos
§ Work Experience Letter
§ Food : Provided by the company
§ Accommodation : Provided by the company
§ Transportation : Provided by the company
§ Medical : Provided by the company
§ Insurance : Provided by the company
§ Overtime : As per labor law of Qatar
§ Duty hours : 9 hrs per day, 6 days a week.
FINAL INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Interested candidates can drop their complete documents at:
[email protected] / Visit our Office- Jobsglobal.com Employment Services Pvt. Ltd.
Panipokhari, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Near News24 building.
Contact No: 01-4002624, 4002625, 9801100113, 9801100114, 9801100999.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.