Vacancy in Kuwait !
|Recruiting Agency||Jobs Global.com Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Areas of Specialization||Beauty/Fashion,|
|Needed Skills||Manicurist / Nail Technician , Hair Stylist / Hair Dresser ,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 65551 - 121738|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Vacancy in Kuwait
Document Collection/Pre- Interview is going on !
1. Makeup Artist -Female -300 KD + 25 KD Food Allowance (Rs.112,374 + Rs.9,364)
2. Hair Coloring -Female -300 KD + 25 KD Food Allowance (Rs.112,374 + Rs. 9,364)
3. Manicurist & Pedicurist -Female -150KD + 25 KD Food Allowance (Rs.56,187+ Rs.9,364)
§ Accommodation: Provided by the company.
§ Transportation: Provided by the company.
§ Medical: Provided by the company.
§ Insurance: Provided by the company.
§ Overtime: As per labor law of Kuwait
§ Duty hours: 9 hrs per day & 6 days a week.
§ Candidates should have at list 2 years experience in their respective field.
§ Good Looking and with good Experience
§ Age: 20 to 30 years old.
§ Full Detail CV
§ passport copy
§ PP size photos
§ Work Experience Latter
Interested candidates can drop their complete documents at: [email protected]
Visit our office-Jobsglobal.com Employment
Services Pvt. Ltd.
Panipokhari, Maharajgunj Kathmandu, Near News24 building.
Contact No. 01-4002624, 4002625, 9801100113, 9801100999, 9801100114.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.