Jobs Opportunity in Japan, Global Link Cooperative, Japan
|Recruiting Agency||SCC Manpower Company Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Global Link Cooperative|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Areas of Specialization||Industries,|
|Needed Skills||Hammer type forging operation, Milling Machine Operation,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 130000 - 140000|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 50000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||3 years|
Company Name : Global Link Cooperative.Japan
I Milling Machine Operation : 2 Males
Salary : 786 Yen Per Hrs
2 Hammer type forging operation: 2 Males
Salary :786 Yen Per Hrs ........
Terms and Conditions:
1 Internship Period:Three years
2 Duty Hours:7 hour and 35 minute working per day.5 days per a week
3 Air Ticket:Two-way air ticket:kathmandu-osaka-kathmandu;provided by the Employer
4 Food :Provided by the Employer
5 Accomodation:Provided by the Employer
6 Transportation:Free of cost hostel to work Place
7 Medical:Health card for Govt. Hospital is provided by the Employer
8 Insurance:Provided by the Employer
9 Resident Permit:The date which is gave a permission from immigrathion office
-In the Foreign Employment Department, it is in process for the approval of the mandate.
-Experienced persons may be able to contact.
Contact US :
SCC Manpower Company Pvt. Ltd
Gautam Marg-25, Kamalpokhari, Kathmandu,
Tel :01-4445148, 9851057352
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.