Vacancy Announcement For 120 Candidates To Work In KUWAIT
|Recruiting Agency||Rhee Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L.|
|No. of Vacancies||120|
|Areas of Specialization||Contracting Company ,|
|Needed Skills||Mechanical , Welder , Laborer, Light Driver, Heavy Driver,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 53000 - 76000|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
KUWAIT is looking for the employees through vacancy LT No.223940.
Welder, Labor, Driver, Mechanic, Heavy Driver are job vacancy position to which basic high salary will be provided from company up to Seventy-six thousand rupees.
Contract period for all position will be two years. Experienced candidate will be given preference.
So, apply as soon as possible. Details are given below.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.