URGENT DEMAND IN KUWAIT ! CONTACT NO. 9802099411
|Recruiting Agency||Neelkamal Human Resource P. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Al-Thiqa Restaurant Company|
|No. of Vacancies||59|
|Areas of Specialization||Professional Services, Hotel / Restaurant, Banking & Finance,|
|Needed Skills||Service Crew, Restaurant Supervisor , Accountant , Cashier,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 43150 - 89900|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Attractive JObs in Kuwait, interested candidates may contact us as soon as possible.
PLEASE CONTACT US > 9802099411
FINAL INTERVIEW KATHMANDU HELD ON 12 JUL, 2019.
Al Thiqa is a restaurant company established with limited liability during 2008, primarily operating as a restaurant management company. Since it’s foundation the company has always sought to become one of the leading regional corporations. The acquisition of Shrimpy played a pivotal role in helping Al Thiqa gain momentum in the Kuwait Market. Al Thiqa also currently owns Bushanab Restaurant, a local Doner concept that was able to quickly expand regionally over such a brief period of time.
Our team consists of more than 500 employees, where we make it our duty to value and appreciate every single worker’s contribution by continuing to invest in training and motivational strategies to keep them satisfied. Al-Thiqa Company was established and founded in the offices of the Al-Safat Tower in the heart of the Hawally district in Kuwait.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.