200 PSBD And DPS Security Guard Wanted
|Recruiting Agency||Future Star Manpower Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Skill Force Security|
|No. of Vacancies||200|
|Areas of Specialization||Security Guard,|
|Needed Skills||Security Guard,|
|Working Experience||Experience in Related Field|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 67800 - 83100|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 9998|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Company Name: Skill Force Security, UAE
Skill Force Security is one of the pioneering companies for the provision of security services in United Arab Emirates. It is duly licensed by the Ministry of Interior Private Security Business Department and was founded by dedicated and trained professionals in supplying security services across the country.
Number of Requirement :
1. DPS Security Guard :100
Salary : 67,800/-
2. PSBD Security Guard : 100
Term and Conditions:
Place of work: United Arab Emirates
Period of contract: 2 years
Working hours: 12 hours per day.
Local Transportation: Provided by the company.
Accommodation: Provided by the company.
Medical: Provided by the company.
Overtime: As per UAE labour law.
Working days: 6 days per week
Language: English ( Speak , read , write)
Height: 5.7 fit
Age : between 22-39 years Minimum High
Pre-Interview IS going on ...
For more Details Contact us:
Future Star Manpower Pvt. Ltd. | Townplanning, Samakhusi Kathmandu
Tel: 01-4360576, 014350719
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.