Chinese Chef/Cook Wanted in Cyprus
|Recruiting Agency||Global Welfare H.R. Solution Pvt. Ltd.|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Areas of Specialization||Hotel / Restaurant,|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 108800 - 121600|
|Visa Ticket||Not Provided|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 0|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Chinese Chef/Cook Wanted
Country : Cyprus
Salary : 850 Euro to 950 Euro
Duty Hour : As a Hotel Rule
Working Day : 6 Working day in A week
Over Time and Tips :- As a Company and Cyprus Government rule
Pre Interview Is going On ....
Global H.R. Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Samakhusi - 26, Kathmandu
Tel.:01-4388357, 01-4389246, 9803569273, 9818058538,9803569269,
Email: [email protected]
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.