Jobs in KUWAIT for Various Position
|Recruiting Agency||Jobs Global.com Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|No. of Vacancies||420|
|Areas of Specialization||Hotel / Restaurant, Driving,|
|Needed Skills||Cleaner, Laborer, Cook, Light Driver,|
|Working Experience||Experience in Related Field|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 41545 - 86533|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||3 years|
Jobs in KUWAIT !
1. WAREHOUSEMAN (STOREKEEPER) -190 KD
2. WAREHOUSE PRICE TAGGER -190 KD
3. WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER -250 KD
4. SAP ASSISTANT/DATA ENTRY -250 KD
5. CLEANER/LABOR -120 KD
6. FURNITURE INSTALLER/CARPENTER -190 KD
7. HEAVY DRIVER (KUWAIT LICENSE) -225 KD
Duty Meal: Self.
Accommodation: Provided For Three Months.
Transportation: Provided by the Company.
Insurance: Provided by the Company.
Working Hours: 8 hours per day 6 days per week.
Overtime: As per labor law of Kuwait.
∞ Food – Included in Salary
∞ Accommodation- Provided by Company for free for first 3 months
∞ Transportation-Provided by Company
∞ Medical – Provided by Company.
∞ Insurance – Provided by Company.
∞ Working hours – 9 hours per day & 6 days per week.
∞ Overtime – As per labor law of Kuwait.
∞ Candidates should be experience in related field
∞ Male should be at least 5'4" and Female should should be at least 5'2"
Document Collection is going on!
Pre- Interview on 4th of March 2018.
Final Interview Date: 5th March 2018.
Interested candidate can drop their complete document in below mail id :
Contact: 01- 4002624, 4002625, 9801100112, 9801100113, 9801100114,
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.