Attractive Job Opportunity in Qatar Airways - QATAR AVIATION SERVICES
|Recruiting Agency||Real Radiantal International Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Qatar Airways Through Staff Source International QAS|
|No. of Vacancies||400|
|Areas of Specialization||Airlines,|
|Minimum Qualification||Highest educational certificate|
|Working Experience||Work experience letter related to the job (minimum 2 years in)|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 41754 - 55776|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 0|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Qatar Airways is recruiting for QAS (Qatar Aviation Services) Company from Nepal
Pre Approval Date: 2019/02/19 | Dispatch No. 60137523
Details of the contract:
Working Time: Fortyeight (48) he per week, six (6) days per week
Overtime: As per Qatar labor law.
Annual Leave: 30 days per year.
Food and Housing: Free Meal Provided while on duty, accommodation provided by the employer
Contract period: Two (2) years Renewable
Medical facilities, VISA charges, joining ticket and all service charges are provided by the employer.
Pre joining medical, Insurance and other government formalities charges shall be payable by employee. Walk-in Interview will be conducted directly at the venue; application submitted through the agent will not be entertained.
Please submit the following documents while you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1 year validity and a copy with previous visa (if any)
- Highest educational certificate
- Work experience letter related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size and full size color photographs
- Academic certificates a job related training certificates a work experience certificates.
- Age Should be between 21-35 years
- For Heavy a Light Driver, Nepali driving license holders can also apply.
Venue: Gokarna Forest Resort
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Date: 11 to 13 February 2019 (Pre-Interview)
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.