Security guard Demand in UAE, 100 Candidate Required
|Recruiting Agency||Al Secure Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||AL FALAH SECURITY SERVICES|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Areas of Specialization||Security Guard,|
|Needed Skills||Security Guard,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 61000 - 69000|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 0|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Executive Guards Security
Al Falah Guarding Department maintain guarding services that meet international standards and references, providing clients with guarding solutions to the highest level of service quality and delivery. All guarding personnel are qualified and trained according to international standards. Basic training includes security, HSSE, first aid, and emergency evacuation. Site specific guards receive advance training to meet bespoke client needs.
Specific service categories catered for include; access control and general safety (assisted by K9 handlers where applicable); perimeter and area patrols using a variety of transport means; operation of electronic security equipment; emergency evacuation procedures for towers; customer relations skills to assist clients/customers; after hours safe-keeping of keys; varied security checks for retail outlets; and asset in transport, which can include defensive driving and close combat skills.
We maintain an operations centre supported 24/7 by engineers and technicians. The centre hosts monitoring of camera surveillance, intruder alarm, fire alarm, and electrical malfunction. The centre is on constant standby, ready for any emergency, and all our guards on duty are directly linked and monitored by the operations centre.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.