PSBD Security Guard Job Demand in UAE With High Salary
|Recruiting Agency||Manang Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Securiguard Middle East|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
|Areas of Specialization||Security Guard,|
|Needed Skills||Security Guard,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||Security Guard|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 76984 - 76984|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Interested candidates are requested to contact the Manpower as soon as Possible. LT number can be verified from Department of Foreign employments website.
Securiguard Middle East are looking for experienced PSBD licensed Security Guards to join our team. Candidates must be physically fit and demonstrate a high level of English language and customer service skills.
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the cultural diversity of our staff. We offer flexibility in scheduling to accommodate students, family caregivers and part-time personnel.
Final Interview: 2074 Pus 26 and 27 (January, 10 and 11, 2018)
At Securiguard, our vision is to make our customers feel safe. We focus on providing value to each client by asking meaningful questions and listening carefully, developing a long-term relationship and then delivering on what we say we’re going to do. It’s how we make a difference: the Securiguard Way.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.