Jobs Opportunity in Japan, High Salary
|Recruiting Agency||Pasa International Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||Cooperative Society Forward|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Areas of Specialization||Industries,|
|Needed Skills||Welder ,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 142000 - 142000|
|Visa Ticket||Not Provided|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 30000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||3 years|
Job Company: Cooperative Society Forward
You want to work in Japan ?
Japan has one of the largest economies in the world along with a technologically advanced design and manufacturing industry. You will need to make sure you're able to get a visa to cover the type of work you want to do in Japan and it's likely that you will need a high level of Japanese language ability.
Working in Japan:-
Average working hours: a 40-hour week across five days is encouraged but many employees tend to work for longer than this.
Holidays: the average entitlement is 18.5 days per year plus 15 public holiday days.
Tax rates: the amount of tax you will pay in Japan depends on how long you've lived in the country and how much you earn. Income tax rates vary from 5% to 45% depending on the level of salary.
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.