Security Jobs Demand in Qatar
|Recruiting Agency||Manang Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Sariya Securities service|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Areas of Specialization||Security Guard,|
|Needed Skills||Security Guard,|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 45524 - 45524|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 10000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||6 years|
Required candidates for Al Sariya Security Service,Qatar. Interested candidate may contact us with passport and 12 copy of recent pp size photo .
1. Security Guard
Total Demand: 60
Duty Hour: 8 hr/26 days
Height : 5'5"
Min 2 years experience from certified company
Original Passport + Passport color copy
CV including min requirements
Pre-Interview going on…
Final Interview Date: 26/27 Dec
Where To Contact ?
Mananag Overseas Pvt. Ltd
Samakhusi Chowk, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 01-4381611 / 9801093079 / 9801093078
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.