Attractive Jobs in Cyprus, Position for Cook, Domestic Worker and Houseboy
|Recruiting Agency||Global Welfare H.R. Solution Pvt. Ltd.|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Areas of Specialization||Domestic Worker,|
|Needed Skills||Susi Cook, Domestic Worker, Houseboy,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 37000 - 138500|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 80000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Not Provided|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Attractive Jobs in Cyprus. Interested candidates may contact us as soon as possible. Job Position for Cook, Domestic Worker and Houseboy. Salary and All detail about demand is given below:-
Susi Cook (Male)
Total Demand: 15 Nos
Salary: 850 to 1150 Euro
House Boy (Male)
Total Demand: 10 Nos
Salary: 400 to 450 Euro
Domestic Worker (Female))
Total Demand: 25 Nos
Salary: 314 to 400 Euro
Note: Interested candidates may contact us direct to Manpower Office Number or Official person's Contact.
Global HR Solutions Private Limited.
Global HR Solutions (Pvt) ltd (GHRS) is a Human Resources Management Consultancy company in Nepal. It was founded in 2074 with the aim to Provide foreign job services to its local and glocal customers.
Official Contact Number is:-
Tel: 01-4388357, 01-4389246 | 9851010217, 9851166207
You can Check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thinking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always check the LT detail before applying.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
- You can get this information anytime by sending SMS. Please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.